Statistics show that the average American home loses 30% of its energy to air leaks â€” and about 85% of those leaks are in the roof and attic space. As for the other 15%, inadequate wall insulation is among the biggest culprits.
When air escapes from your home through the nooks, cracks, and crannies in your windows and walls, you’re losing expensive energy along with it. It’s almost like you’re paying to heat or cool the outdoors â€” and that’s a losing battle!
Home energy audits are increasingly popular, and the companies claiming to provide them are increasingly common. So how do you know which one to trust? You aren’t the only one asking that question. We find that a lot of people know why they want a home energy audit. But understanding exactly what the audit is in the first place? That’s a different story.
We all tend to forget that our attics exist. They’re quiet, creepy, and hidden away in rarely seen rafters. But whether you remember it or not, your attic does exist, and it’s costing you money every second of every day.
The days are getting shorter, and the temperatures are getting colder. However, home energy bills seem to do the opposite, increase. According to The Department Of Energy, the average American spends around $2000 every year […]
Before we dive into the benefits of Home Insulation, let’s first talk about what Home Insulation is and what purpose it serves. The housing enclosure is what separates the controlled environment (inside) from the uncontrolled environment (outside) those walls that surround you and that roof thing that goes over your head. The fine layer in between the inside and outside is where insulation lives.
REenergizeCO installs and removes both Cellulose and Fiberglass insulation in Fort Collins, CO homes and small businesses. Adding insulation to your walls, attic and floors will help make your home or office more comfortable.