REenergizeCO is all about reducing the amount of energy wasted in every way. Adding solar panels to your home can drastically reduce your carbon footprint. In fact, installing solar panels can reduce a home’s carbon footprint by over 35,000 pounds of carbon dioxide per year! To get that much carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere a homeowner would have to plant 88 trees every single year. Additionally, the average home saves about $84 per month on their electric bill by using the sun to help power anything that runs on electricity.
Why Should I Add Solar Panels?
- Solar panel systems are a great way for you to save money, no matter what your budget happens to be. We offer several different $0 down financing options. Available at 7, 12, 15, and 20 years. We have loan payments that are fixed for the entire term of the loan.
- Installing a solar panel system in Denver is a great investment. Solar technology is improving dramatically year-to-year and as a result, financial incentives and rebates will decrease as solar becomes more prevalent around the state and country. There is a 30% tax credit for the total cost of the system. Some local utilities have additional rebates as well. Adding solar panels to your Colorado home will instantly add value to your property.
- Solar panel systems are very durable because they are made of tempered glass that is able to withstand the ever-changing Colorado weather patterns (hail, sleet, snow, rain, and high winds). A solar panel system can also help extend the lifetime of your roof by shielding it from seasonal wear and tear.
- With no moving parts and a 25-year protection based warranty, there is zero for you to do. We will proactively monitor the systems for a period of 10 years as an added bonus to you!
- Solar energy systems are tied to the electric grid and do not require batteries to store any of their power. At times when your system ends up producing more electricity than you use, you will receive a credit for the electricity you send to the grid.
- Solar panel systems can eliminate most of your electricity bill. With the right planning, your system may be able to generate enough electricity to meet your needs over a 12-month period. As long as your roof has enough space to install the right solar panel system, the power that your system will produce may effectively be able to eliminate your electric bill.
- Solar panels can be installed virtually anywhere that receives direct sunlight for most of the day and is not blocked by trees or any buildings. Panels that face south will produce the most electricity, but you can also have panels that face east and west.
Four Main Benefits of Solar Energy
Solar Energy has little impact on the global climate.
It's Infinitely Renewable
Wherever the sun shines, electricity can be generated.
Reduce Utility Costs
Almost half of the energy used in homes come from heating and cooling.
Increase The Value of Your Home
Home values rise at an average of $20 for every $1 reduction in annual utility bills.
How Do Solar Panels Work?
Technically speaking, solar panels are giant photovoltaic cells. What that means is, a giant panel of batteries absorb sunlight and change it into energy which then is sent to an inverter which converts that energy into electricity. This technology has been around for some time now but it has become more and more efficient to implement. A decade ago it costs about $76 for 1 Kilowatt of electricity. Today it costs less than $1 to produce 1 Kilowatt of electricity which is what Xcel Energy and other energy companies base electricity usage off of (kilowatt-hours).
Solar Panel Company in Denver
At REenergizeCO we pride ourselves on energy efficiency and showing our customers in Denver that they can fall in love with their home again. We grew tired of the standard cookie cutter approach to solar. Thus, began a journey to do things better. In an industry where complicated pricing models and confusing loans are the norms, we bring a breath of fresh air. Our focus is rather simple to understand. Our client’s goals are at the forefront of what we do and delivering the best solution possible is the only way we conduct our business.
We take a holistic approach to things and lead with a complete home energy audit. This gives our clients a complete picture of everything that is going on with their home. It also allows us to target areas of opportunity inside the home to decrease consumption. Often this results in a smaller and more effective solar system for the home.
When it comes to our designs and installs they are second to none. From the careful selection of each component to careful monitoring of our client’s systems, we believe that all of the details matter.